By purchasing product via the Linseed
Designs online boutique, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions below.
Please ensure you have a thorough understanding of all terms & conditions
prior to purchase. Linseed Designs ABN 34881640077.
Please order product through our online
boutique at http://www.linseeddesigns.com.au. Orders can be generated by creating an account or through our guest
check out option.
For wholesale orders please place an order by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online boutique provides payment
options via Paypal and Square, both secure payment gateways.
PayPal and Square are both trusted and 100% secure payment gateways. No additional fees are charged to the customer upon purchase via this method of secure payment. You can pay via PayPal whether you are a current PayPal account holder or not. If you are a first-time user and don't wish to sign up for a PayPal account, simply pay via GUEST option.
For us to provide you with services, Linseed
Designs asks for personal details such as name, address, phone number and email
address. Australian Privacy laws allow Linseed Designs to collect
personal information directly from you if reasonable and practical to do so.
Linseed Designs secures all personal information received through the
online boutique. All personal information including name, address, phone number
and email address will not be released or viewed by anyone other than
authorised Linseed Designs team members. Subsequent to this, Linseed Designs does
not currently process via credit card directly (we use PayPal), hence these
personal details are not retained by us.
- We use the personal information provided when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with any other parties except to facilitate completion of that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm accurate delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to facilitate completion of that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with others.
- Shipping within Australia is a free for all orders over $150.00
- All orders are delivered within 2-5 days
of order processing if placed on a regular business day. Timing subject to
location - some remote areas within WA, SA and NT excluded and may require
additional delivery time.
- On dispatch, tracking number will be
emailed to customer.
- The delivery times provided by Linseed
Designs are estimates only, however we do everything we can to adhere to them.
- Please ensure all delivery details are
correct. Additional charges will be incurred if an address is incorrect or
incomplete and a redirection is required.
- If your order contains an "in
stock" product and a "pre-order" product we will generally ship
as one package, unless a special request has been made. We can always
ship separately but an extra shipping charge may apply.
- Shipping Internationally is free for all orders over $150.00 and up to 2kg. Should your order be over 2kg, Linseed Designs will email you after you have placed the order to advise final delivery costs.
- Delivery charges do not include import
duties & taxes that may be due when the package reaches its country of
- On dispatch of goods, tracking number will
be emailed to customer. Timing subject to location.
- If your order contains an "in stock" product and a "pre-order" product we will generally ship as one package, unless a special request has been made. We can always ship separately but an extra shipping charge may apply.
Lost or Damaged Goods
If your order has not arrived within 10
days of order placement, please contact us at email@example.com and
we will track the order for you.
Linseed Designs provides adequate packaging on all products for both transit and storage purposes. If you believe your goods have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and endeavour to provide photographic reference of the damaged packaging.
- If on receipt of goods, they are not as
expected, Linseed Designs may consider an
exchange for another item (to the same value). Linseed Designs does not
- Should you wish to exchange an item please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of placing order.
- Linseed Designs will only facilitate an
exchange if the goods are in “new” condition and returned with the original
packaging still intact (not opened, worn, washed or altered in any
way). Exchanges can be declined at Linseed Designs discretion if the goods
are deemed damaged, used or worn.
- Sale items cannot be returned/ exchanged.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser
to cover the return shipping costs. Linseed Designs will also charge an
additional shipping charge of $10 for the exchanged product to be redelivered.
- Linseed Designs is not responsible for
loss or damage of goods through return shipping. However, if this situation
arises we will do our best to work with you (the customer) to reach a positive
- No shipping costs will be refunded,
including initial shipping costs relating to an exchange.
- Shipping costs for shipping of the exchanged item from Linseed Designs to the customer is payable via Paypal. Linseed Designs will provide details in email communications.
If you believe your product to be faulty please email email@example.com. Should we deem your product to be faulty through reasonable use, we will honour replacement of product within a four (4) week period of purchase.
Care & Maintenance
Please handle all products with gentle care. See information on Product Information.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
Do not iron.
- Spot Clean only - if necessary. Wipe over
area with a soft, clean, damp cloth.
- Leather is a natural product and softens
and stretches with heat/warmth. Sometimes even light rubbing over a marked area
with clean fingertips is enough to remove a slight mark.
- Leather can be treated with leather care
product for protection. Alternatively, dry clean.
- Whilst it is durable, leather is also
delicate, please avoid contact with rough surfaces or textures near your
- These products are made from natural
fibres and as a result will age gradually. ‘Wear and tear’ is to be
expected and adds to the character of the product.
- Leather is a natural substance and it does occasionally contain blemishes. Different parts of the hide used can appear slightly different between any 2 products produced. While we do our best to quality control leather pieces used and items produced this is not always avoidable.
Linseed Designs publishes all prices in Australian Dollars (AUD). Linseed Designs reserves the right to adjust pricing if and when required. All international orders may be subject to any relevant local country taxes or charges that are at the buyer's expense. This will be quoted upon request.
Given the custom nature of Linseed Designs
handcrafted products, we only hold limited stock. Should your desired product
not be available at the time of purchase, we will contact you to discuss the
best course of action (likely lead time, refund or alternative product).
Some products listed on our online boutique may be pre-order items. In the case that you have ordered a product that falls into this category we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you and update you with estimated delivery time. These products are easily identifiable on our website so you will be aware at the time of ordering.
Sample/ Sale Products
Sample or sale items have slight imperfections, but still hold the intended form and functionality of the product. Sample or sale items are not exchangeable or refundable, so please choose carefully.
Linseed Designs Products
Linseed Designs is a bespoke online
boutique. We are committed to providing excellent customer service to
lovers of our products. We would like to highlight that all our pieces are
designed by us. Any slight imperfections in a product are simply part of
its individual charm and we take pride in producing items that are unique and
creative. In particular, with the leather products they will soften and wear
with time. As leather is a natural product it will soften with use and heat and
build with character after each use.
We look forward to welcoming you into our world and sharing our beautiful pieces.
If you would like to know anything about one of our products, require more details or specifications please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright / Website Content
Linseed Designs retains the copyright for all Linseed Designs generated designs and products published on the Linseed Designs website. All other pictures, information and resources used and published as content for this site, including logos, photos and blog content remain the copyright of their respective proprietors.
Due to changing market forces and other
circumstances that affect product availability and price stability, we reserve
the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without
notice. Information contained throughout the online boutique are believed to be
accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human
errors and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in
prices, products and specifications without notice. Linseed Designs reserves
the right to review, change or modify any Terms and Conditions as a result of
external market factors or other extenuating circumstances. All prices are in
Australian dollars. Linseed Designs accepts all major credit cards via PayPal’s
secure payment gateway. If for some unforeseen reason an order is not able to
be fulfilled, Linseed Designs will contact the customer as soon as possible to
discuss the possibility of a replacement product or a refund.